22/02/2017 - Saturday 13 May 2017 - Great Oak Hall. Mark Ballard (Curator) and his team talk about their seed collecting trip to Italy - stories you cannot miss! Come along for coffee, the Charity AGM and then the talk.
- 10.00am - Tea and coffee
- 10.30am - AGM
- 11.30am - "Italy 2016 - a wild seed collecting expedition" talk by Mark Ballard
2. Minutes of 30th Annual General Meeting
3. Matters Arising
4. 2016 Review
5. Report and Accounts 2016
6. Election to the board
- Sue Bradley-Jones, Bernard Rymer and Stephen Segar are seeking re-election to the Board.
- Beth Weston is standing for election to the Board, on recommendation of the Trustees.
7. Adoption of Membership Subscriptions for new memberships from 1 July 2017
Please park in the main car park and enter the arboretum at the Welcome Building using your membership card.
Members will be required to show a valid membership card on entry to the Great Oak Hall.
If any members wish to appoint a proxy to attend and vote on their behalf, please contact email@example.com for a form.
Minutes of the 30th Annual General Meeting are available here, and draft accounts will also be available on the day.
We look forward to seeing you there. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any more information.
Run for our trees!
Participating in the Westonbirt 10k on behalf of the Friends of Westonbirt Arboretum is a great way to help care for this special place.
How it happened...
Read the story of the Westonbirt Project on the blog...