An inspirational display and sale of artwork from local Gloucestershire artists.
See which artists are taking part in our autumn 2020 exhibitions:
Foursight - “Step into Nature”
06 - 12 October
Four artists with four different mediums use nature as a common theme to bring you a stunning collection of pictures embracing all things natural.
Cotswold Craftsmen - “Out of the Woods”
14 - 19 October
The many skills of the group bring you a variety of high quality traditional crafts, sympathetic with the glorious woodlands.
Ashleigh Proud - “Handcrafted Nature”
21 - 26 October
Specialising in enamelling, Ashleigh creates three-dimensional objects combining copper and glass, inspired by the natural world.
Work in Glass Group - “New Pleasures”
28 October - 02 November
A group of work by West Country artists celebrates the delight of emerging from their silent studios into the world including stained glass, ceramics and jewellery.
All exhibitions will be held in the Great Oak Hall and are free to enter after admission to Westonbirt. Pre-booked time slot entry tickets (as well as membership cards if applicable) will be required to gain entry to Westonbirt Arboretum. Book your tickets to Westonbirt Arboretum here...
Remember, our exhibitionists support Westonbirt by kindly giving 30% of sales to look after the arboretum.
Social distancing measures are in place during these events. Please follow these measures for everyone's safety:
- A face covering must be worn
- Use the hand sanitiser provided on entry
- A maximum of 20 people can be in the exhibition at one time. Look out for signs indicating whether it is safe to enter or if you need to wait until there is more space.
- There is a one-way system in place. Please enter through the main Great Oak Hall doors and exit through the auditorium fire doors.
- Please be patient and respectful to staff, the exhibitionists and other visitors by following instructions and signs.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.